Assisted Living Community
Assisted Living is an ideal option for those who choose residential housing and want to remain as independent as possible. Our assisted living community at Schowalter Villa in Hesston is the perfect choice for balancing privacy and fellowship, independence and assistance.
We invite you to join our close-knit community and experience an enriching lifestyle of assisted living with our attentive, devoted staff to assist you as needed with daily tasks, medication monitoring, and other services.
Nurses are available 24 hours a day should you need them. This support can help older adults maintain health and independence longer.
See our criteria for Assisted Living here.
Download an assisted living application here.
For more information on assisted living options, please contact the Senior Living Advisor Team at 888-388-7445.
- Room — Residents provide personal furnishings and linens
- Utilities including basic cable TV service
- Three meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Membership to Bluestem Wellness Centers
- Access to licensed nurse when needed, 24 hours a day
- Chaplain services
- Medication administration
- Wireless Internet access
Services Available At Additional Costs
- Telephone service
- Expanded cable TV service
- Meal delivery to the resident’s room
- Licensed nurse quarterly oversight of self-administered medication
- Call light pendant replacement
- Code Alert used with residents with at-risk wandering resulting in increased monitoring
- Physical, occupational, or speech therapy/restorative services
- Supplies, assistance devices, and blood glucose monitoring
- Nail care
- Haircuts, perms and styling provided by stylists in the beauty shop
- Transportation to appointments